My Biodata

Hello, my name is Maximilian Sulistiyo, i was born in Bandung at the 1st of February 2004 that makes me 15 years old. I am currently living in Bandung and currently studying at Senior High School 3 Bandung (SMAN 3 Bandung). I am the youngest of 2 brothers, my brother is currently in college. My hobby is watching Youtube and playing basketball.

My father work at Jakarta so i meet him twice a week at Saturday and Sunday, meanwhile my mother is a housewife so i see her everyday. I have one older brother, he is currently attending college at Yogyakarta, i only meet him twice a year when he is on school break.

I attend Kindergarten, Grade School and Junior High School at Taruna Bakti, so i basically went to Taruna Bakti for my whole education. I decided to go to another school for Senior High School because i was bored of the enviroment and i want to try something new. I decided to pick SMAN 3 Bandung because the school has a good reputation, good teachers, good facilities, and the student who went there are famous. I was lucky to be accepted at SMAN 3 Bandung because i was the last person on the list.

I watch youtube often in my spare time, i usually watch gaming videos, educational videos, and basketball videos. The only sports i like is basketball, because i can't play any other sports, for example, i can't play football because i can't run fast, i can't kick the ball, and i dont have the footwork to play football. I like basketball because my height is above average and the culture and history of basketball is so fascinating to me.

That's all for my biodata, thank you for reading.


Comments