Hello, this video is for a task my teacher gave me, it is about Greetings and Congratulations, i made this video with my friend Diandrei AH (Andre)

Below is the dialog
Andre : Hey are you okay? Im so sorry.

Maxim: Yes i'm okay, wait... are you Andre?

Andre: Wait who are you?

Maxim: Look at my face carefully.

Andre : OMG Maxim! Where have you been? It's been a long time! Hey let's take a seat and then we talk.

Maxim: That's a great idea, So how are you andre?

Andre : I'm fine thanks.I graduated from Michigan State and i want to focus on my basketball career.

Maxim: You're a PG right?i watch your game once in the March Madness when you beat Duke on overtime! That so crazy man! You put a buzzer beater in front of Zion! Congratulation for winning the contest!

Andre : That's just luck man! But thanks for watching, Hey how are you? How is your career ?

Maxim: I've been working in NASA for the past 2 years.

Andre: Wow that's amazing! how did you work for NASA?

Maxim: Well i've hacked NASA and they lost about 2 million dollar because i've hacked them, and then police found me and tried to put me in jail, but the Vice President of NASA was impressed about my hacking skill so they offered me a job, so here i am.

Andre: That's interesting... well congratulation Maxim!

Maxim: Yeah thank you. Hey aren't you a rookie in the NBA?

Andre: How did you know? Yeah i am.

Maxim: I watched the NBA draft, that's very cool man!You are the first indonesian to be a NBA player. Also you are playing with kyrie in brooklyn! I can't wait to see u play

Andre: Thank you man! I hope i can play in the league. Well i have to go now. I need to practice.

Maxim: Okay then see u later! Contact me if you want to meet up

Andre: Okay!

Comments