Letter Of Recommendation for a Job Position




October 26, 2020
Maximilian Sulistiyo
Head Manager of Zoomfinity
Dago Street no 69, Bandung


To Whom It May Concern, 
It is with my great pleasure to recommend Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio for a position as Consultant Manager at Garuda Indonesia. I have known him for 5 years as his Employer. 

As manager i have met many different person with many different traits but for some reason he is different from the rest. His work ethic is one of a kind, if he received a task he will immediately do it with no hesitation. If you tell him to meet you at 6, he will be there at 5. His passion for engineering is impeccable. His design always astound me for its intricacy and its modern look.

As a person, he connects with people around him. Even though he doesn't know them yet, he still act like he knows them for years. He is also a great leader, he is the only person in my company to manage my team, his way of words can convince everyone to reach the same goal.

He also has won several awards in designs. His approach on design problem is tremendous, he managed to fix a design problem in one day. He has also won employee of the month for 1 year straight.

Based on his skill i believe he can be a consultant manager because he has impeccable communication skills and he can take the pressure in big project. 

There is no doubt in my mind that he will succeed in this position. I believed that he can reach his maximum potential in your company. He is my greatest employee and i am happy that he is ready to step up and take a bigger role.

I highly reccomend that you accept Muhammad Derbyanoe Lexa Justicio to your company. I am confident he will be an excellent addition to your company. Feel free to contact me at maximsls@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding him.


Sincerely,








Maximilian Sulistiyo
Head Manager 
Zoomfinity








Comments