Loch Ness



Hello, in this blog i will describe a place that i have visited, i chose Loch Ness to be my destination. I went to Loch Ness when i was still in kindergarten i was about 6 years old. I went there with my mother and my older brother. We went to the UK because we have a relative there. It was my aunt Elsye, she is my mother younger sibling, she stayed at a town called Aberdeen. Aberdeen is about 189 km away from Loch Ness, so we drove for 2 hours to go there.



When we first got there, we went to the museum. The museum contains a lot of history and information about Loch Ness, after that we went to see the lake (Loch means lake in scottish). When i saw the lake, i was so amazed, it was very beautiful and the scenery was amazing. The air was so clean and refreshing, the weather was so cold that i had to wear a sweater, The place was very calming and look so natural.


We walked around the lake and saw an old castle, that castle's name is Urquhart Castle. The castle was huge and very old, it was build around the 13th century. We walked around the castle and took some pictures. After that we went to eat, and after that we went back to my aunts home.

Would i recommend you to go there?
Absolutely, it is very beautiful and you can take a lot of pictures there

Thats all for today, thank you for reading my blog.

Comments